Sunday, April 16, 2017

Stampin' UP! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop- Display Stamper Day 4


Hello there!  Welcome back to day 4 of the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Display Stamper blog hop.  I'm so happy you've joined us!  As we are sharing our beautiful Display Stamper projects from all around the world- please be sure to download Google Translate so you don't miss out on any of the fabulous details!

Today I am featuring the brand new stamp set At Home With You.  This stamp set is FABULOUS!  There are so many options!  Upon first glance at this set it may appear as just an ordinary stamp set.  That is so NOT the case!  The main image is a door and let me tell you- that door is pretty amazing!  It can be opened, closed, wood grain, plain, decorated, undecorated and so much more!


As you can see, my door is Christmas themed.  The Boxwood Wreath embellishments are the perfect coordinating option for this stamp set.  They add a 3 dimensional effect which makes the door look more realistic.


See the holly garland and the evergreen potted trees?  I fussy cut them so that they would appear as though they were separate from the door.  But guess what- in the new Annual Catalog there are coordinating framelits so that you won't have to fussy cut like I did!  


I hope you have enjoyed my project for today!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for more beautiful Display Stamper samples!  

Be sure to click the button below to see what the absolutely fabulous Jessica Winter has created for her display samples.  


Dani Dziama  YOU ARE HERE




3 comments:

  1. Oh, my! Loving this bundle and can't wait to get my hands on it! And those Wreaths - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you are using these wreaths. Very inspiring and love your card. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete