Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Sneak Peek! Petal Palette

Good evening stampers!  It's been nearly a month since I received my Occasions Catalog preorder and can you believe that I literally just opened it?   I've been in full swing craft show mode so I haven't really had much time to play with my new goodies.  Until now.  

The first set I chose to use was the gorgeous new stamp set called Petal Palette.  This stamp set is absolutely amazing.  There are tons of sentiments and lots of fancy images.  There is coordinating black and white Designer Series Paper called Petal Passion and I am in love.  I absolutely adore black and white DSP.  It's so versatile and it truly makes classy projects!

As I sat down to play- I grabbed the rose stamp and stamped it in all four corners.  Using the Stampin' Blends I began to color all the images in.  My rose color combinations consisted of Light Daffodil Delight, Light Pumpkin Pie, Light Calypso Coral,  Dark Calypso Coral and the Color Lifter.  The leaves were colored with both Light and Dark Old Olive Stampin' Blends.  
Each rose was colored just a little bit differently to allow for varation.


I'm thrilled that there's black and white striped DSP!  It's so beautiful ❤  
I used the Layering Circles Collection Framelits and the Stitched Shapes Framelits to create the circle centerpiece.  The sentiment was stamped in VersaMark Ink onto a piece of Basic Black Card Stock and heat embossed in White Stampin' Emboss Powder.


A tiny piece of Lace Trim  and some Gold Metallic Thread to add interest.  Pearl Basic Jewels were added for a bit of "extra".  


I hope you have enjoyed my project for tonight! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment