Sunday, March 11, 2018

Beautiful Day

Hey there stampers!  Can you believe that I'm JUST now using Brusho?  I know!  I can't believe it either!  Brusho has been available for a few months now and it is absolutely amazing!  Look how vibrant the colors are! The red pops right off the card!  

To create the flower above- I stamped the flower from the Beautiful Day Stamp Set onto a piece of Water Color Paper using Basic Black Archival Ink.  After the black ink was dry- I shook some of the Brilliant Red Brusho onto a clear block.  I slowly began adding drops of water to the Brusho until the desired color was achieved.  

I then carefully colored each piece of the flower in.  I set it aside to dry and added a few more layers of Brilliant Red Brusho to create the deep red look.  For the leaf- I began by shaking some Moss Green onto an acrylic block and added some water.  I didn't like the look of just the Moss Green by itself so I then added some Yellow and Prussian Blue to the mix.  The green above was the end result! 


It's really easy to create gorgeous images with Brusho!  I'm sure you're all well aware that there are many, many ways to use Brusho.  You can spritz it, paint it, mix it- the possibilities are truly endless!  
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment