Sunday, May 13, 2018

Warning: Cuteness Overload...

Good evening stampers!  As I'm sure you may have guessed- I'm just a little bit obsessed with the new Tranquil Textures Product Suite.  All for good reason!  It makes amazing projects!  The gorgeous designer series paper, the colors, the framelits...I could go on an on and on.  

My project tonight is stinkin' cute!  Don't say I didn't warn you!


I created an origami style boat from a piece of Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper.  The Under The Sea Framelits were the perfect accent to this semi docked boat.  

The little anchor was stamped using the soon to be retiring Seaside Shore stamp set.  Then it was fussy cut  and attached to the boat using Linen Thread.

My favorite element from the Under The Sea Framelits is the fishnet.  Since I wanted to fishnet to appear well used- I first die cut a piece of Crumb Cake card stock.  Then crumpled the fishnet in my hand several times to give it a distressed look.  I folded the edge over the inside of the boat and secured it using a Glue Dot.


The Stampin' UP! logo was used to brand the sail at the top of the boat.  I LOVE how this turned out and I hope you do too!

Thanks for stopping by!

My boat fits in perfectly with the Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge #150 this week!  Click their image below to visit the site and participate in the challenge! 





2 comments:

  1. Dani this is incredible!!! I love every little detail you created! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Dani, you have taken Nautical to the highest level!! I 💗 this!! So perfect for our Stamp, Ink, Paper Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete