Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Fun!

A few days ago, I shared a card that featured the Owl Occasions Stamp Set from the 2012 Holiday Catalog.  I had mentioned that it could be used for all occasions so today I have a card to share using the same stamp set but different card stock and embellishments.  This time- I made a Birthday card.


I apologize for the shadows.  My photography skills aren't as good as I'd like them to be!
I hope you enjoy!
Card Ingredients:
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Daffodil Delight, Baja Breeze
DSP:  Floral District
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Rose Red
Embellishments:  Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels
Tools:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accent Framelits, Labels Collection Framelits, Paper Piercing Tool, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Paper Snips, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL

No comments:

Post a Comment