Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Two-fer Tuesday part 2


Since I have a love for Halloween AND  parties, I wanted to try and create a little party favor.  Each year I try to find a cute little treat for my favorite little people.  This year- (yes I know....it's only July and Halloween isn't until October) I will be making a bunch of these:


 Mini Milk Cartons!!!  Aren't they adorable?  Yes, they even open like a regular milk carton but these are kid-sized!  What a cute way to package some treats.  They are the perfect size for candy corn,  M&M's, or any other small size candy .

My favorite part about these is the fact that I can make multiple in a very small amount of time.  They are made with the Big Shot, Mini Milk Carton Bigz L die,  Sticky Strip, and your favorite card stock, DSP and embellishments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment