Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Two-fer Tuesday!

Today is two-fer Tuesday!
What exactly does that mean?   It means that today I will update my blog and give you new ideas not once, but TWICE!  It's extremely HOT in Michigan today (it's currently 97 degrees and the temperature is still rising!) so I figured I'd spend the day indoors making some cards, ornaments, and other fun projects to share with you.
Here is the first of my ideas for the day:


Both cards were made with the following products from the 2012-2013 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog:
Cardstock:  Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Inks:  Baja Breeze, Island Indigo, Basic Black, Riding Hood Red
DSP:  Twitterpated
Stamp Set:  From My Heart
Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Pink Pirouette 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Basic Black 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon
Tools:  Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Paper- Piercing Tool, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Adorning Accents Edgelits

No comments:

Post a Comment