Thursday, September 6, 2012

Four Seasons

Why does it seem like the week flys by right after a holiday?  I can't believe it's Thursday already!  Hopefully everyone survived the NFL season opener last night!  I know my hubby is thrilled that it's football season!  For the next 4 months it will be football crazy in my home.  Which means that every Sunday- I am free to stamp!  Please feel free to join me!  I will be hosting several Sunday events!

The card I'm sharing today is a CASE from page 202 in the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog.  I have been creating cards with the Four Seasons Stamp set and I figured I'd try to make a card like the one in the catalog.  Here is mine:


I didn't have the greeting stamp that was used on the card in the Annual Catalog so I substituted one from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set instead.  The more I play with this set- the more I love it!  It's so cute and FUN!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Island Indigo, Riding Hood Red
Stamp Set:  Four Seasons, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Inks:  Versamark, Riding Hood Red, Island Indigo, Pool Party (used to color around snowflakes with blender pen)
Embellishments:  Island Indigo Bakers Twine
Tools: Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Modern Label Punch, 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Silver Embossing Powder, 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, Blender Pen


Don't forget about the Back to Spool promotion Stampin' Up! is currently running.  You get a FREE spool of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon for every $40 spent!  

The Fine Print
  • Any order type qualifies for this promotion-customer, demonstrator, workshop, or online.
  • This promotion has no limits-for every $40 you spend, you'll get a free package of 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon. Go crazy!
  • Sorry-hostess dollars don't count toward this promotion.


No comments:

Post a Comment