Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Two-fer Tuesday!

Good Morning and welcome to Two-fer Tuesday!  Today I will be sharing 2 projects with you!  The first is made from the Core'dinations Card Stock that is in the 2012 Holiday Catalog.  I actually ordered it a few months ago during the preorder but I had yet to open it.  I'm glad I did!  It's way cool and a lot of fun to work with!

I chose to use the Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock and embossed it with the Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.  I then sanded the embossed layer with the Stampin' Sanding System.  This step revealed the inner "core" to the card stock.  Too much fun! I love that the embossed image looks like real woodgrain!

The Core'dinations card stock comes in 3 different colors.  Cherry Cobbler (item #127846), Gumball Green (item # 127847), and Early Espresso (item # 127848).    So far- I have only used the Early Espresso.  Click my SHOP NOW button and try it for yourself!  You will LOVE it!

Remember to check back later this afternoon for the other Two-fer Tuesday post!  Have a great day!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Core'dinations Early Espresso
Inks:  Early Espresso, Real Red
Stamp Set:  Owl Occassions, Teeny Tiny Wishes 
Embellishments:  Brights Brads, 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon in Very Vanilla
Tools:  Paper Trimmer, Paper Snips, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Piercing Tool, Festive Paper Piercing Pack, Window Frames Framelits, Woodgrain Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Stampin' Sanding System, Core'dinations Dust Buddy, Big Shot, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment