Sunday, October 7, 2012

Football Sunday!

Good Afternoon!
Today is the first full day I've been back from vacation.  My husband and I went on a week and a half long trip.  We visited many wonderful places.  Travelling from Michigan, to Boston, New York City, Vermont, and finally Canada.  I must admit- as much as I love to travel- I missed home!  I haven't been able to stamp or get much accomplished since I got home on Friday.  Too busy playing catch-up!

I do have a card to share though!  It's super cute and is a CASE from Becky Roberts.


Please don't forget that today is the LAST day to enter for my BLOG CANDY giveaway.  All you have to do is leave your answer the question in the blog candy post in the comments section.  I will be choosing the winner tonight around 9pm.  The winner will be posted on my blog tonight so be sure to check back!

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment