Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Good afternoon!
I am a day late with this post but I hope that you all had a very Merry Christmas!  I'm sure you have all been just as busy as me trying to get everything in order before the big day arrives.  This is the first year in MANY MANY years that I didn't send out Christmas cards.  This makes me really sad.  Each year I look forward to sending out cards.  I love to share what I create with my friends and family.  Especially at the holidays!

Since I was so busy getting ready for the holiday- I didn't really have a whole lot of extra time to spend in my craft room.  Now that the holidays are over I will be spending a ridiculous amount of time making lots of new things!  As you can see from the right side bar on my blog- I was one of several Stampin' Up! Demonstrators who were chosen to be a part of the Creative Crew over at www.splitcoaststampers.com.
I cannot wait to share all the wonderful creations with you and I hope that you too will play along with our monthly challenges.   I will share the challenges as soon as I know what they are!  I will also post the link to the gallery once it goes public.

Thanks for checking in and I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment