Saturday, January 12, 2013

Newsflash and a promotion!

Good Afternoon!
I just wanted to share some exciting news with you all today!  Stampin' Up! is now offering a monthly subscription called "Paper Pumpkin".  What exactly is Paper Pumpkin?  Here are the details!


I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone can enjoy!

Here are a few more details:
  • Each month we send you a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! (We've even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you!)
  • Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
  • Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape.
  • We will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.  
  • You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month's kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let's say you sign up on May 10th, we'll send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, we'll send your first kit around June 15th.)
  • A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
  • There's no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.

Interested in signing up?  Visit www.mypaperpumpkin.com today!  

As a special promotion from Dani's Thoughtful Corner- if you sign up by 1/31/2013 (and list me as your Demonstrator) I will send you a FREE roll of SNAIL adheisive which you can use to complete your projects!  Just send me an email at dani.dziama@gmail.com and let me know that you've joined. I will verify with my report and send your adhesive out to you so you will have it in time to use with your new kit!  If you have any questions- please call (734) 497-8521 or email me.
Have a fabulous weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment