Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Patterned Occasions gift

Good Morning!
Since it's Sale-a-Bration I wanted to share a few of the items that you can choose from for making a $50 purchase.  I created gift set that consists of 5- 3"x 3" cards and matching gift box.  The DSP on the box and on the cards is called Sycamore Street.  It's a beautiful array of fun and colorful pages.


The next item is a stamp set called Patterned Occasions.  I wasn't sure if I liked this set at first but let me tell you- it has won my heart!  What cute and precious cards can be created using this set!

The third item that you can earn from Sale-a-Bration is the Sycamore Street Ribbon and Button set.  I didn't use any of the buttons on my cards but I used the ribbon! The ribbon comes in Pool Party, Island Indigo and Tangerine Tango.  You get all 3 spools of ribbon as well as 36 buttons (12 ea. of 3 different colors Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango and Pool Party).

The last picture I have to share is a close-up of the box.  The flower on the box is made from the new Creped Filter Paper that is available in the new Spring Catalog.  The "Just Because" sentiment is from the Sale-a-Bration set called Vintage Verses.


Orders can be placed online through my website, via email or phone.  Let me know if you have any questions!!!

1 comment: