Friday, March 22, 2013

Fun Friday!

Good Morning!
As you know, TODAY is the very last day of Sale-a-Bration.  For every $50 you spend you will get to choose a product for free from the Sale-a-Bration Catalog.  Don't delay- place your order today!  Once the SAB exclusive items are gone- that's it!  They're gone!

Today I have a fun card to share with you.  Ever since I saw the Pop-up Posies kit in the Spring Catalog, I knew I had to buy it!  Not only is it filled with flowers in my favorite colors but it also has some pretty cool brads, embossed tags and twine.  For my card below- I used between 8-10 layers for each flower then I poked a hole in the center and inserted a white fabric brad (included in the kit).  As I said last week- the possibilities are endless with this kit.  Today's card is just another example of what can be created using it.  Keep checking back for some more fabulous ideas using this beautiful kit!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Pool Party
Stamp Set:  Perfectly Preserved, Tiny Tags
Inks:  Pool Party, Staz-On Black
Embellishments:  Pop-up Posies Kit, Calypso Coral Bakers Twine, Window Sheets
Tools:  Big Shot, Cannery Framelits, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Paper Piercing Tool, Paper Snips, Stampin' Trimmer, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, 2-way Glue Pen, Jewelry Tag Punch, Sponge Dauber, floral wire

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment