Saturday, March 30, 2013

Fun in the sun!

Good morning!
Today I woke up in sunny Florida! Finally a break from all the cold and crappy weather! I didn't really have much time to plan my posts so you might hear from me a little less this week. Lets just say that so far- this vacation isn't looking like fun. We drove 18 1/2 hours straight yesterday. When we arrived, our condo was definitely not what we expected. It doesn't look much like the pictures we were sent before we booked. Now today we've found out that we have access to no resort amenities. That means no swimming, tennis, bbq's, internet, or anything else we had planned to do while here. I have been trying to contact the agent we booked through but he is refusing to answer calls or emails. My goal for the day: find a new place to stay. One that's not dirty and will actually allow us to use the amenities.

Until then- I do have a card to share with you! It's not overly fancy but was my attempt at a masculine card.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment