Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Just for you

Good morning!
Today I have another card to share with you from the All Dressed Up collection.  I CASED this card from my fabulous upline Becky Roberts.  When I first saw her card- I knew I had to create some of my own!  They are elegant and beautiful!  I think they would make the perfect card for a bridal shower!  I know just the people to send mine to!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Crumb Cake
Stamps:  Just for you (sentiment inside the card)
Tools:  Big Shot, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Doilies, Dress Up Framelits, Artisan Embellishments Kit, Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearl Basic Jewels, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

Enjoy your day! 

It's not too late!  If you haven't signed up for my newsletter yet?  No worries!  You can still do so!  Just click the "Subscribe to our mailing list" button on the top of the left sidebar.  Enter your email address and you'll immediately be sent a FREE tutorial!  Newsletter is released on Monday of each week.  If you would like previous copies of my newsletter- please send me an email to let me know.  There have been tutorials in some of them!  



No comments:

Post a Comment