Friday, March 8, 2013

Post #2

Finally!  The UPS man dropped my goodies off not too long ago!  I've been playing in my stamp room ever since!  This was my first creation after opening my supplies:

Yes, like always I'm a little late to the game with this particular product suite.  When I first saw it in the Spring Catalog- I thought it was cute but didn't really know what I would use it for so I never purchased it.  Then as I continued my usual blog surfing- I was overwhelmed by all of the simply amazing creations made using the Pop'n Cuts, Pop'n Cuts Dress form, Dress framelits and the All Dressed Up stamp set.  That was it- I simply HAD to have this product suite.  I'm glad I bought it and I can't wait to continue creating with it!

I hope you have a wonderful evening and I'll be back again tomorrow.  Remember to sign up for My Paper Pumpkin' before the 10th to receive a FREE SNAIL adhesive from me!  This offer is available exclusively through me!  Please be sure to select me (Dani Dziama Monroe, MI) as your Demonstrator to receive the offer.

A new newsletter will be released Monday.  Thankfully MailChimp has gotten the kinks worked out!  
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment