Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Who needs some extra cash?

Good afternoon!
I'm finally able to post pictures!  I had to have someone check the computer out.  Thankfully it's now fixed and I'm back in the picture posting business!  Unfortunately it took longer to fix than I had expected so my post is now a late afternoon post instead of an early afternoon post.

I have a couple things that I want to share with you today.  The first-  I'm looking for someone who could use some extra cash.  Someone who loves to be creative and have fun.  Someone who wants to get paid to do what they love!  Someone who has a wish list that is $150 or more.  Is that someone you?  If you meet any of my criteria above please let me know ASAP!  Stampin' Up! has extended it's Sale-a-Bration offer for new demonstrators!  From now until March 31- when you join my Stampin' Up! team, you will receive $156.50 in merchandise and a $50 value business supplies pack all for only $99 + sales tax.  Shipping is FREE!  This is a fantastic opportunity!  There is no obligation or pressure put upon you.  It's YOUR business and you're free to run it as you see fit!  Call 734 497-8521 or email dani.dziama@gmail.com today!  I am happy to answer whatever questions you may have!  Plus- there are a ton of other special "perks" for joining my team!  New team members will receive a special Welcome kit from me!  NO- you do not have to live near me to join my team!

The second thing I want to share with you today is a card that I created last night.  Now- the card itself isn't overly fancy however the fancy little banner on the card- that was created using the Fancy Favor box die from Stampin' Up!.  The border is actually the top of the negative image from where the box is cut out.  I didn't want to throw it away so I used it on a card instead!  I think it's cute!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock: Pool Party, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
DSP:  Sent with Love
Stamps:  Oh Hello
Inks:  Calypso Coral, Calypso Coral re-inker
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Fancy Favor Box die, Big Shot, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Decorative Label Punch, Creped Filter Paper, Neutrals Brad (center of flower), Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Stampin' Spritzer bottle, 70% alcohol

Looking for new ideas not found on my blog?  Why not subscribe to my newsletter!  My newsletter is a weekly email sent to you every Monday.  Some weeks there is a giveaway, a tutorial, product of the week, color challenges and much more!  Coming up this week- another newsletter only GIVEAWAY!!!

Please "like" Dani's Thoughtful Corner on Facebook!  Visit Dani's Thoughtful Corner Facebook page
Dani's Thoughtful Corner can also be found on Instagram- look for DanisThoughtfulCorner 
On Pintrest as Dani Dziama



No comments:

Post a Comment