Sunday, June 9, 2013

Happy Graduation!

Good afternoon!
Today I have a simple graduation card to share with you.  I CASED the design from Debi Pippin.  I first saw her card on Stampin' Connection (a private board for Stampin' Up! Demonstrators).  I thought the card was great!  I loved how it looked!  She did a fabulous job!
My husband is a tennis coach for a local high school here in Monroe and since he has 4 seniors on the team this year he asked me to make some cards for him.  I'm very lucky- my husband truly loves my work and is always so supportive!  For his cards-  I used Daffodil Delight and Whisper White.  The school colors are actually green and gold but I noticed that the girls wore yellow during the graduation ceremony.  I think they came out cute!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink:  Black Staz-On
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, 1/8" Silver Brads, Vintage Brads,  Big Shot, Stripes Embossing Folder, Bitty Banners Embossing Folder, Paper Piercing Tool, White embroidery floss (I recommend using Bakers Twine.  I didn't have enough left or I would have used that instead)
Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment