Saturday, July 6, 2013

Thanks much

Good morning!
I am so glad it's finally the weekend!  Even though it's a holiday week- this has been one of the longest weeks ever.  Or at least it feels like it!  Not only have I been busy with my swaps for convention but I've also been making some fun little gifts for my fellow teammates.  I must admit though that if I don't kick it into gear- I'm not gonna have enough swaps made for convention!

I made a quick card last night and I love how it came out.  Ink splatters are fun and look great!  I apologize in advance for the poor quality picture.  I have company visiting from out of state and since I was working late- I couldn't use a lot of light.
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Whisper White
DSP:  Subtles DSP stack
Stamps:  Six Sided Sampler
Inks:  Early Espresso, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Calypso Coral Chevron Ribbon, Tea Lace Doilies, Hexagon Punch, Linen Thread, SNAIL, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Aqua Painter, 70% alcohol, Glue Dots


No comments:

Post a Comment