Saturday, August 10, 2013

Artisan Design Team Finalist Blog Hop

Good morning!
I just wanted to stop in and let you all know that for the next 10 days- my blog posts will be posted at 9 pm eastern.  Today marks the first day of the Artisan Design Team Finalist blog hop. During the next 10 days- I will be sharing the projects that I created and submitted for the Artisan Design Team Contest from Stampin' Up!.  I hope that you will join me later this evening and follow the hop all the way around.  You will not be disappointed!  This hop is filled with tons of inspiration from the other absolutely amazing finalists as well as myself.  I know that I cannot wait to share my creations with you and I'm sure the others feel the same!  As always- please feel free to leave us comments on our projects!  We put a lot of heart and soul into these projects and would love to know what you all think about them!  Thanks for stopping by and please- join us again this evening for the Artisan Design Team Finalist blog hop.

No comments:

Post a Comment