Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Merry

Good morning!
Aren't Monday's supposed to be busy?  Mine usually are but I was feeling a little lazy yesterday so I accomplished absolutely nothing.  I think because I was so busy the past few days I just needed a break.  I promise to kick it back into gear today!
I have a card to share today using the last word from the Expression Framelits set.  It is "Merry".  I love these little words.  They are all in a beautiful font and truly do add the perfect touch to your card!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Cherry Cobbler
DSP:  Season of Style DSP stack, Brights DSP Stack, Silver Glimmer Paper
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Expressions Framelits Die, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Hot Glue Gun, Frosted Finishes Embellishments, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Burlap Ribbon, SNAIL


2 comments:

  1. I'm a couple of days PASSED Monday but this is super cute and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I totally LOVE the new Expressions Thinlits! I'll bring them for you to try on Monday!

      Delete