Friday, August 9, 2013

Never Underestimate...

Good morning!
I'm so happy it's Friday!  It's been a busy week and I'm looking forward to the weekend!  Not necessarily because I have something planned but because it's a chance to relax and re-organize.  My craft space has been hit hard these past few weeks and it literally looks like a tornado went through it.   I desperately need to clean it up and put things back where they belong.  I'm having a hard time finding my tools and it's driving me crazy!
Since the items I needed to make this card were easily accessible- I created another card using Gorgeous Grunge and Yippee-Skippee.  I love both sets!  Yippee-Skippee is filled with lots of fun sentiments.  For this card- I chose the Never Underestimate the Power of Two.  LOVE it!
Enjoy  your day for the weekend is just around the corner!


No comments:

Post a Comment