Saturday, September 7, 2013

Festive Flurry Tag

Good Morning!
Today I have a tag to share with you.  It was created using the Festive Flurry stamp set and coordinating Framelits from the Seasonal catalog.  I must admit- I didn't order this bundle right away as I wasn't sure I "needed" another snowflake set.  Boy was I wrong!  Yesterday was the first day I'd gotten around to playing with it (and I've had it since Wednesday).  It's definitely a lot of fun!  I love that 3 dimensional snowflake ornaments can be created!  The sizes are all interchangeable so different ornaments can be created.  The first one I made- was an ornament similar to the ones pictured on page 13 in the Seasonal catalog.  Not bad for my first try and no instructions!

It's hard to tell from the picture but the actual snowflake ornament is 3 dimensional.  It actually has 4 layers.  Two of which are scored/folded/glued together in the middle to make them 3 dimensional.  I think it came out pretty well!
I hope you enjoy your weekend!  The weather here is supposed to be in the 80's.  I'm thankful that summer is still holding out!  It never seems long enough!
Thanks for stopping by!

Tag ingredients:
Card Stock:  Pool Party, Whisper White
DSP:  Winter Frost DSP Stack
Stamps:  Festive Flurry
Inks:  White Craft ink, Versamark, Pistachio Pudding
Tools:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Heat Tool, Silver Embossing Powder, Big Shot, Festive Flurry framelits, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, Paper Snips, Stampin Trimmer, Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals, hot glue gun/glue sticks, Silicone mat

No comments:

Post a Comment