Sunday, September 1, 2013

Trick or Treat!

Good morning!
Are you enjoying your Labor Day weekend?  My husband and I took a quick day trip to Buffalo this weekend.  Once again it's time for Fantasy Football so we had to travel for the "draft".  At this time of the year- I pretty much have every weekend to myself.  At least Sundays and Mondays! Perfect for some extra stampin' time!

Today I have another Halloween project to share with you!  It's a Halloween card that I created using the Best of August stamp set.  I LOVE this little haunted house!  It's so cute!  I also used the Trick or Treat sentiment from the same stamp set.  The chevron background was created using the Build a Banner kit- the stencils in it are perfect for cards!  I haven't done it yet, but I'm thinking I should color in the moon or perhaps add some color to the windows on the house.
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie
Stamps:  Best of August (25 years set)
Ink:  Black Staz-On, Pumpkin Pie
Tools:  Big Shot, Deco Label Framelits, Stampin' Trimmer, Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Hot Glue gun, Bitty Banners Framelits, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Piercing tool (to wrap the paper curls around), Build a Banner kit (chevron stencil), Basic Black ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment