Monday, September 30, 2013

You're the best

Good morning!
Did you all have a lovely weekend?  I know it's been a few days since I have posted.  I wanted to spend some much needed time with my family.  On Saturday my son and I baked giant "M" cookies.  He loves the University of Michigan and would love to go to college there someday.  While I was shopping in Ann Arbor earlier in the week- I had stopped by the M Den and picked up an M cookie cutter.  Unfortunately baking is not really my area of expertise but I did the best I could do and the cookies came out pretty well!  No complaints so I guess that's good!
I finally had some time to work in my stamp room yesterday.  I created a Thank You...You're the Best! card.  This card is actually for a friend  who really is the best!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
DSP:  I Am Me
Stamps:  Hello Lovely, Gorgeous Grunge
Inks:  Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Tools:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Tea Lace Doilies, Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL, sewing machine, thread

Register now for my upcoming classes!  
October 17th- SPOOKY Banner Class- 6pm $25 
October 18th- Winter Frost/Season of Style/Sweater Weather Wreath  class  6pm $25
(Please let me know  your DSP color choice upon registration).

If you're interested in a class-you MUST RSVP no later than 10/7 so that supplies can be ordered.  Prepayment is also required.


No comments:

Post a Comment