Sunday, October 27, 2013

Christmas Countdown- Craft Project Central

Good morning!
Today I'm so happy that I get to share the project that I created for the Craft Project Central website.  It seems like I've been waiting forever but I haven't.  It's just been a few short weeks!  I hope you're as excited about this beautiful and fun project as I am!


Who doesn’t love to count down the days until Christmas?  This is the perfect addition to any holiday décor for the upcoming Christmas season!  Simply turn the calendar days one by one starting on December 1st and Christmas will be here before you know it!

*****SPECIAL!!!*****
Have you been enjoying the fabulous projects that I've been sharing from Craft Project Central?  If so- head on over to Craft Project Central today and leave a comment on my project!  I will choose a winner from everyone who leaves a comment on my project.  YOU MUST LEAVE YOUR COMMENT ON THE CRAFT PROJECT CENTRAL website to be eligible for this giveaway.  The winner will receive an October 2013 subscription to Craft Project Central!  The October subscription will include all the tutorials shared on the Craft Project Central website for the month of October 2013!  Winner will be chosen on 10/31!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Dani. Love the calendar idea and the sweet rosettes. The papers are fabulous

    ReplyDelete