Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Expressions Thinlits

Good morning!
Today I have a simple card to share.  It was created using the Expressions Thinlits Merry die.  LOVE these fun dies!
While I was creating this card- I thought it would be fun to experiment with some "fork bows".  I'm sure the majority of you know what a fork bow is but for those who don't- it's a bow created by using a fork!  They are super easy to create and come out perfectly every time!  
As you can see from the picture above- my fork bow has several loops.  FUN!!!

I also wanted to let you all know that for the next few weeks- my posts will be just about every other day.  I have been extremely busy and have a lot of catching up to do as well as working on my current projects.  I apologize for this as I love to post daily but I need a little break!  Thanks for stopping by!  I appreciate each and every one of you!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Silver Glimmer Paper
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Glue Dots, SNAIL, 1/8" Silver Ribbon, Big Shot, Expressions Thinlits Dies, fork

No comments:

Post a Comment