Friday, November 8, 2013

With Sympathy...

Good morning!
Today I have a very clean and simple card to share.  I needed to make a sympathy card for one of my husband's co-workers.  I wanted to create something that was pretty yet subtle.  The card below is what I came up with.
I apologize for the picture quality.  For some reason the camera did not want to take a decent picture.  Perhaps it's because the card is white on a white background.  
Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your Friday!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White
DSP:  Subtles DSP stack
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes 
Inks:  Pool Party, Wild Wasabi
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Bitty Banners Framelits, Paper Snips, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, SNAIL, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment