Tuesday, February 18, 2014

It's a baby!

Hi there!
I haven't shared this little bit of information on my blog yet but I suppose today's the day!  It started last Wednesday when I began my new job.  I have once again joined the workforce!  I am thrilled!  It's good to be back and earning another paycheck!
Right now you're probably asking yourself why did she name this post "It's a baby"?  Well- to make a long story short- while I was in the interview for my new job- I was asked what I like to do in my spare time.  So needless to say I said papercrafting!  Then my potential new employer and I got to talking about a cards for a baby shower.  I said I've got the perfect card!  


These cards were pretty popular a few years ago but I still think they are absolutely adorable!  
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  So Saffron, Whisper White
Stamps:  Label Love
Inks:  Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Artisan Label Punch, 7/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Calypso Coral Baker's Twine, 1/8" Silver Brads, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Scalloped Circle Punch, ruler, pencil, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing folder

No comments:

Post a Comment