Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Language of Love

Good morning!
Today I have another sweet Valentine to share.  It was created with the beautiful Language of Love stamp set.  I inked the large heart stamp with markers so that I could make it two colored.  Once again- my DSP of choice was Modern Medley.  I just can't get enough of this paper!  It is fabulous!


I sewed a zig zag stitch around the DSP as a border.  The squares were created using the 5 smallest squares from the Squares Collection Framelits.  To do this- simply layer them one inside the other!  It's super easy when you use the Magnetic Platform. A tiny little banner from a piece of Gold Embossed Vellum was added just behind the heart.  The bow is one of my favorites- a fork bow!  
Thanks for stopping by!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Gold Embossed Vellum
DSP:  Modern Medley
Stamps:  Language of Love
Inks:  Cherry Cobbler marker, Basic Black marker
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder, Big Shot, Squares Collection Framelits, Magnetic Platform, Full Heart Punch, 1/2" Very Vanilla Seam Binding Ribbon, Mini Banner Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, sewing machine, fork

No comments:

Post a Comment