Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Oh happy day!

Hello friends!
It was another busy but fun filled Monday here in Monroe, MI.  I spent the majority of the day in my craft room creating!  I generally have quite a bit of time to stamp but it just seems like I never have enough time to get what I need done finished.
I've been playing with the Retro Fresh product suite and I gotta admit- I love it!  It's so fun and versatile!  Here is one of the cards I created!


My favorite element on this card is the Natural 5/8" Chevron ribbon.  It's super easy to work with and looks great!  This is actually the first card that I used the Chevron ribbon on.  It will definitely be making another appearance soon!

Card  Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Retro Fresh
Stamps:  Starburst Sayings
Inks:  Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Starburst Collection Framelits, Paper Snips, Bone Folder, Arrows Embossing Folder, Gold Baker's Twine, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SNAIL, Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon, sewing machine, thread

No comments:

Post a Comment