Sunday, June 22, 2014

Monday Montage 22






        Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop.  You should have arrived here from the wonderful Cathy Casey's blog.  If not and I'm your first stop- no worries! Simply use the back/next buttons at the bottom of this post to navigate your way around the hop.

Tonight's card is a nautical themed card.  I've always loved nautical themed things but have never really done much with them.  The more I play around with the Maritime DSP- I'm convinced that I need to decorate a room in my house with it!  I'm thinking I could create some fabulous home decor items using it!


This card is really very simple.  I loved this particular pattern for the DSP and wanted to use it as the main image for the background.  For the little flags at the bottom of the anchor banner- they are also from the Maritime DSP.  I just cut them out and tucked them in behind.  

I may have spent my entire weekend working for my everyday job- but I did find time to go get one of the cutest cars ever!  Welcome to my newest family member:


I absolutely LOVE my new car!  It's Cosmic Blue and has a white top with white bonnet stripes.  It was partly the inspiration for my color combination tonight.  LOVE the blue!  When the sun shines on it- it's super sparkly!

Wanna see more?  Click the NEXT button to see what the fabulous Dara Gloden has in store for you tonight!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White
DSP:  Maritime DSP
Stamps: Lots of Thanks
Inks:  Night of Navy
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Project Life Corner Rounder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Word Window Punch, Silver Baker's Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Paper Snips









4 comments:

  1. Your card is adorbs .... and the car???? oh.my.word.cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is great! Congrats on the new MINI and welcome to the family!. Not sure where you're located but checkout minitakesthestates.com We're doing a cross country road trip, maybe it will come near you to join the fun even for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! I'm always looking for masculine card ideas. And your car is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card...and that DSP and coordinating stamps.....and how wonderful that the color of your new Mini matches the card!!!

    ReplyDelete