Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Love you...

Hello?  Is anyone there?  I know.  It seems like forever since I posted to my blog regularly.  As I mentioned before- it's been a struggle finding the right balance between my regular 40 hours/week job and my passion for stamping.  Thankfully the Holiday Mini Catalog is coming out soon.  It will push me to create lots of new projects with all the fabulous new products!

My project for tonight is a card created with some of my favorite products!  Yes- I do say that a LOT!  *Could* be because I love just about everything in the Stampin' Up! Catalog!  Ok who am I kidding?  I love EVERYTHING!


Not really sure why I created a card with a heart on it in the middle of August but when I sat down to work at my desk- this is idea is what popped into my head!  Sometimes ya just gotta roll with it!
Have a fabulous evening and happy stampin'!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Real Red, Very Vanilla
DSP:  Typeset Specialty DSP
Stamp Set:  Itty Bitty Banners, Everything Eleanor
Inks:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Paper Snips, Linen Thread, Big Shot, Hearts Collection Framelits, Lovely Lace Embossing Folder, Paper Doilies, Bitty Banners Framelits, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Sponge Daubers 

2 comments: