Monday, September 15, 2014

Merry & Bright

Welcome!
Thanks for stopping by!  Tonight I have another Christmas card to share.  It's the exact same color scheme as my card from the Monday Montage: Peace & Joy card from last night.  Isn't it pretty?


As I said yesterday- I absolutely LOVE the All is Calm Specialty DSP.  Especially the piece in the background on the card above.  It is simply gorgeous!  I wanted to try out my new Star Framelits tonight and I'm sure glad I did!  Love this card!
I'm also really loving the Good Greetings stamp set that is available exclusively to hosts/hostesses who have a $300 workshop (or a $300 order).  Interested in getting one of your own?  Send me an email and I'm happy to help!
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Soft Sky
DSP:  All is Calm Specialty
Stamps:  Good Greetings
Inks:  Lost Lagoon
Tools/other supplies:  Big Shot, Star Collection Framelits, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Soft Sky Seam Binding Ribbon, Silver Satin Ribbon, Old Olive Baker's Twine, Paper Doilies, All is Calm Washi Tape, Handheld Mini Stapler, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder

1 comment:

  1. Hi.
    A small text today, to thank you for making us share your creations and your ideas. I share with you love of products SU, but for a little more than year, i live in Portugal and over there not of SU, it's a pity...
    I kiss you tenderly and ask you to excuse the faults, indeed i use google translation hihi:):)
    Cattt.

    ReplyDelete