Thursday, February 5, 2015

Snuggles and Smooches

Hello there!  I'm still in Valentine's Day mode so I hope you don't mind me sharing another Valentine!  This card was created with one of my absolute FAVORITE photopolymer sets- Snuggles and Smooches.  The stamp set itself looks like this:  

Adorable, right?  I LOVE the string images.  When stamped by themselves- they look like flowers. Want a more dimensional look? Try adding layers over the stamped image!  Such a FUN set!  

For my card below- I began with a piece of Watercolor paper.  I used an Aquapainter to brush on some Pool Party and Pink Pirouette inks.  The large string image was stamped in Versamark and heat embossed with White Stampin' Emboss Powder.  Using my favorite rule (the rule of 3's) I added the smaller string image stamped in Real Red ink.  Since I wanted the Real Red images to blend in with the other watercoloring- I used the Aquapainter directly onto the stamped image to make the ink bleed. 

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Real Red, Whisper White, Watercolor paper
DSP:  Subtles DSP stack, Stacked with Love DSP stack
Stamps:  Snuggles and Smooches
Inks:  Pool Party, Pink Pirouette, Real Red
Tools/other supplies:  Big Shot, Starburst Framelits, 2" Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta Ribbon, Confetti Heart Border Punch, Heat Tool, White Stampin' Emboss Powder, Stacked with Love Designer Washi Tape, Aquapainter

No comments:

Post a Comment