Sunday, March 15, 2015

A little St. Patty's Day fun!

Good evening!
Can you believe that St. Patrick's Day is just around the corner?  In just 2 short days the festivities will begin!  I just couldn't let this holiday go by without creating something FUN for the special day.  Today it was a card created just for the occasion!


I've been seeing a lot of the vintage mustache/monocle themed cards and other projects lately and I thought I'd create one of my own!  I think it's pretty cute!  I love the 4 leaf clover on the hat.  It was created using the small heart punch from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and a 1/2" circle.  After it was assembled- I ran it through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder.  It came out cute!

Have you created anything special for St. Patrick's Day?  I wonder what tomorrow's project for St. Patrick's Day will be?  Only time will tell!
Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Basic Black, Gold Glimmer Paper
DSP:  Regals DSP Stack
Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes (Happy St. Patrick's Day- stamped inside)
Inks:  Black Staz-On
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Mustache Framelit, 1" Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, 2" Circle Punch, Label Petite Curly Punch, Little Labels Punch Pack, Pearl Basic Jewels, Mini Bow Builder Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment