Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Card crazy!

Hello there! I've been busy the past several weeks preparing for an upcoming show at the K of C Hall here in Monroe, MI. The show is this Saturday (3/14) at 9am if anyone is interested. Stop on by and say HI! I'd love to see you!
Since I have a show coming up- I've been creating cards (and other goodies)like crazy! The card I'm sharing tonight is one of my favorites that I've created so far tonight. It's definitely not short on anything! Lots of layers, textures,inspiration, etc...

Don't you just LOVE the floral background?  That was created using the floral die cut from the Artisan Embellishments kit, a sponge dauber, and Crumb Cake ink.  LOVE that kit!  

Have a fabulous evening!  Thanks for stopping by!  
Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Pool Party
DSP:  Birthday Bash, Typeset Specialty DSP
Stamps:  Crazy About You
Inks:  Crumb Cake, Black Staz-On
Tools/other supplies:  Stampin' Trimmer, Big Shot, Butterflies Thinlits, Large Scallop Edgelit, Bitty Banners Framelits, Starburst Collection Framelits, Artisan Embellishments Kit, Calypso Coral Pom-Pom Trim, Gold Sequin Trim, Venetian Crochet Trim, Handheld Stapler

No comments:

Post a Comment