Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I have a confession....

Hello there!  I have a confession to make.  I'm a stamp-a-holic.  I received my Holiday Catalog preorder today (yes- I overnighted my order) and I've been playing all. day. long.  So much for housework and other chores that needed to be done after work!  There's always tomorrow, right?

The first two projects I'm sharing were CASED directly from the Holiday Catalog.  Both of these projects really stood out to me when I was browsing the catalog and I knew my customers would want to make both.  I thought why not get a head start on my Christmas displays and samples! The first one was created with a new stamp set called Embellished Ornaments.  Every year I'm a sucker for holiday ornaments.  I love them and can never get enough of them!  


I love the soft Crumb Cake watercolor background.  It's subtle but if you look real close- you'll see it's there!  The ornament was stamped with Pacific Point ink and then spritzed with water before being stamped onto Watercolor paper.  Thankfully this beautiful stamp has a coordinating thinlit to help cut it out!  

My next project is probably my most favorite.  There's just something magical about sheet music, beautiful red flowers and golden accents.  

This gorgeous pillow box was created using the new Square Pillow Box Thinlits die, DSP from the Home for Christmas suite, and the new Festive Flower Builder punch.  Trust me when I say that you will want it ALL!  Every. single. item.  The poinsettia leaves were stamped using the new Reason for the Season photopolymer stamp set. 

As for my other creations- you'll have to stop back another day to see those!    Don't have YOUR copy of the new Holiday Catalog?  Send me an EMAIL and I'm happy to get one in the mail to you!  
Have a wonderful evening and thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: