Sunday, March 13, 2016

Happy Easter!

Hello there!  Did you enjoy your weekend?  Mine was spent relaxing, choosing a color scheme to paint our house and lots of stamping!  One of the projects I created was a CASE of a card that I saw on Pinterest.  This little Easter Lamb is absolutely adorable!  I can't think of anyone who wouldn't love to receive this lil cutie!


This card was also my submission for the Inking Everything Color Challenge posted this week for Becky Robert's team members.  Each week we either have a sketch challenge or a color challenge.  This is the first week I've played in a long time!

Card Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Whisper White
DSP:  2015-2017 In Color Envelope Paper
Stamps:  Easter Lamb
Inks:  Basic Black, Smoky Slate, Mint Macron
Tools/other supplies:  2-1/2" Circle Punch, Mini Banner Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig, Silver Metallic Thread, Handheld Stapler, Aqua Painter, Bakers Twine Combo Pack, It's My Party Washi Tape, Big Shot, Softly Falling Embossing Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment