Sunday, May 8, 2016

Pop Of Paradise...

Can you believe it's almost time for a brand new Stampin' Up! catalog?  It doesn't seem possible that a year has already flown by!  Where does the time go?
As a Stampin' Up! demo one of my favorite perks is the ability to preorder products before the catalog goes live.  As I was browsing through the catalog the Pop of Paradise stamp set really stood out to me.  After all I do adore cards, clothes, paintings, dishes and pretty much anything else that uses the color scheme black, white and a "pop" of color.  Needless to say- I was beyond thrilled to see it on the preorder list! 
There is a wide array of images in the Pop of Paradise stamp set but for this card I chose the Thinking of You sentiment paired with the new Sweet & Sassy Framelits.  The perfect combination for this sweet card.

Ingredients:
Card Stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Stamps:  Pop of Paradise
Inks:  VersaMark
Tools/other supplies:  Big Shot, Sweet & Sassy Framelits, Blushing Bride Sequin Trim, Mini Banner punch, Confetti Hearts Border Punch, Melon Mambo Thick Bakers Twine, Gold Metallic Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment