Thursday, August 25, 2016

Last Call...

Hey there stampers!   Its just about time to say goodbye to the gorgeous Thoughtful Branches stamp set and coordinating Beautiful Branches thinlits.  If you are even remotely considering purchasing these beautiful items please do so ASAP!  They are only available until August 31st and then they will disappear! Poof!  Gone...


This stamp set and coordinating thinlits bundle has been one of my go-to sets for the month of August!  It's so versatile.  The images are gorgeous and I love the sentiments.  

It is often said that a Cardinal is representative of a loved one who has passed.  When you see a Cardinal- it means your loved one is visiting.   I saw 2 cardinals outside the other day just sitting in a tree. They were the inspiration for my card....and the sentiment as well....Always in my heart. 




No comments:

Post a Comment