Saturday, October 8, 2016

Be Jolly, By Golly

Hello there! I can't believe it's already the 8th of October and the temperature is still near 70 degrees.   It almost seems wrong to be creating Christmas cards when it's still warm outside!  I'm not complaining though.  If your Christmas card list is anything like mine- it's filled with TONS of people.  I mean the list seems to go on and on (and on, and on).  Just when I think I've sent the last card- BAM!  I remember someone else!  So this year I decided to get a HUGE head start.  I don't wanna be making cards at the last minute this year!

My card tonight was created with the Be Jolly, By Golly stamp set.  I wasn't exactly sure how I felt about this stamp set when I saw it in the catalog.  I mean it has lots of fun images but I didn't really think it was my style.  I couldn't have been more wrong!  I'm totally diggin' it!  It's perfect for clean and simple cards OR cards that are totally decked out! 


Do you ever feel that way about stamp sets (or other items)?  I ordered this set as a challenge to myself.  To see what I could create with a stamp set that I didn't think I'd needed.  I'm so glad I did!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment