Sunday, March 5, 2017

Monday Montage #89








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all 10 stops to see what other amazing designers have created to share with you.

Today I decided to pull out an oldie but a goodie!  The Sunshine Sayings stamp set and coordinating Sunshine Wishes thinlits dies is such a fun set!  There are several sentiments to choose from in addition to a heart and a flower shape.  For my card I used the word Sunshine to highlight my sun that was created using the Sunburst thinlits die.


As you can see from the picture above- After I cut out the Sunburst image- I cropped it using the largest circle in the Layering Circles Collection framelits.  I also inked half of the word sunshine in VersaMark and heat embossed it with Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder.  


I love to pair bold and bright colors!  The Real Red dots from the Brights Collection Enamel Shapes were the perfect finishing touch!  I hope you have enjoyed my card tonight!  Please be sure to check out what the other fabulous designers have created to share with you! 

Thanks for stopping by!  Click the NEXT button to go to the fabulous Dara Gloden or click the BACK button to head on over to the lovely Cathy Casey.




                

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I went back into the Annual Cattie for my set today too :)

    ReplyDelete