Sunday, April 30, 2017

Monday Montage #92 Wood Words SNEAK PEEK!








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all 10 stops to see what other amazing designers have created to share with you.



Oh my goodness!  It feels like we haven't hopped in forever!  Tonight we're back and we have some fabulous new projects to share with you!

My project tonight was created using the Brand New stamp set called Wood Words. (Sorry!  Not available yet....)  Let me start out by saying that you will LOVE this new set!  Not only does it coordinate perfectly with a little wooden crate but it's perfect to be used on it's own!


To create this card, I began by masking each side of the Whisper White layer leaving a 1/2" white border.  Next, I inked the floral image from the Wood Words stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink and stamped it into the 1/2" white space border.  After all four sides were stamped, I inked the floral image again and stamped it directly in the middle of the card layer. 




Three hearts were cut out using the Wooden Crate Framelits and layered upon a piece of Gold Glimmer Paper and a bit of Black Metallic Thread.  You may notice that the hearts look a bit wonky.  That's ok- it's how I intended them to be!



The sentiment was then added one layer at a time.  Using the Stamp-a-ma-jig as a guide, I stamped my sentiment first in Berry Burst ink.  Then using the Stamp-a-ma-jig again I lined up the the sentiment one last time.  Only this time- the congratulations sentiment was only partially inked with VersaMark ink and stamped directly over the Berry Burst sentiment.
Gold Stampin' Emboss powder was sprinkled over the sentiment.  The excess was tapped off and then heated to reveal a gorgeous multicolor sentiment.  


I hope that you have enjoyed my SNEAK PEEK of the new Wood Words stamp set!  Would you like a brand new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog of your own?  Message me and I will send one to you as soon as they become available!

SUPPLIES NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE:
BERRY BURST CARD STOCK
BERRY BURST INK
WOOD WORDS

  Click the NEXT button to go to the fabulous Dara Gloden or click the BACK button to head on over to the lovely Cathy Casey.


                

1 comment: