Sunday, June 25, 2017

A Little Wild...

Hey there stampers!  I hope you have all enjoyed your weekend.  My apologies for being quiet- it's been super busy here at my house.  We are preparing for my son's graduation party in 2 weeks so I've been swamped with creating decorations, party favors, centerpieces, etc...  Thankfully I was able to get the majority of things finished this weekend!  

Even though I've been busy- I did manage to find a few minutes to create an adorable card to share with you.  It was created using the A Little Wild stamp set and coordinating Little Loves framelits dies.  


When I first saw this stamp set in the catalog it reminded me of a babies and small children.  Upon closer examination I realized that it can be used for so much more!  It's definitely cute and kids will love it but then again- so will adults!  

Thanks for stopping by!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment