Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Fabulous Flamingo

Good evening stampers!  Have you seen the new Fabulous Flamingo photopolymer stamp set from the new Annual Catalog?  It is SO much fun!  There are a few flamingo images (for 2-step stamping),  palm leaves, grass, water, legs and sentiments.  Everything you need to create a flamingo beach scene!



My card tonight was created using a Whisper White card stock layer that measures 2-3/4" x 8".  The card stock layer was scored in half at 4".  I then stamped my flamingo scene onto the front of the Whisper White card stock layer.  After my scene was complete- I carefully adhered the card stock layer inside the vellum.  The congratulations sentiment was stamped directly onto the vellum using Tranquil Tide.  To finish the card off I added some Calypso Coral Enamal Shapes and a gorgeous bow created with the new 1/4" Calypso Coral Ombre Ribbon.

Have a great evening and thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. A really nice card. What color did you use under the white? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley! I used Calypso Coral to outline the flamingo, and then Blushing Bride for the body color.
      The water is stamped in Tranquil Tide and the grass is Old Olive

      Delete