Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Graceful Garden

Good evening stampers!  Today I received another fabulous Stampin' UP! shipment.  It was like Christmas all over again only 6 months later!  This order was a GREAT order.  It contained multiple stamp sets, several packages of new designer series paper and lots of gorgeous ribbons/embellishments.  

It's always a tough decision when it comes to "what shall I play with first?".  For some reason- the Petal Garden Suite was calling my name!  In this gorgeous suite, there is a stamp set called Graceful Garden, a 6" x 6" DSP stack (Petal Garden), 4 different colors of 1/8" Sheer Ribbon (Calypso Coral, Fresh Fig, Old Olive and Whisper White), a Garden Trellis Textured Embossing Folder, a coordinating Petal Garden Card Stock pack and last but certainly not least- the new Petal Garden Memories & More Card Pack.  That's a TON!  

As I began to play around with this set- I wasn't sure what I would come up with.  I wanted to do something quick and simple.  This is what I ended up with.  


It's a little difficult to tell from the picture but my color scheme was Soft Sky, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive and Calypso Coral.  These colors are absolutely beautiful together.  


There is a larger rose in the Graceful Garden stamp set however tonight I simply fussy cut the rose from a piece of the 6" x 6" Petal Garden DSP stack and adhered it onto the card using Stampin' Dimensional's.  

I hope you have enjoyed my project!
Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. What an outstanding card...just beautiful......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have highlighted your amazing prihect on my blog!! Thank you for sharing - http://www.craftykylie.com/2017/07/kylies-stampin-up-pinterest-highlights.html

    ReplyDelete