Sunday, June 4, 2017

Monday Montage #94- Pocketful of Sunshine








Hello there and welcome back for the bi-weekly Monday Montage blog hop. I'm so happy you joined us!  Be sure to visit all 10 stops to see what other amazing designers have created to share with you.

My projects tonight feature a really fun new stamp set called Pocket Full of Sunshine.  This 20 piece photopolymer stamp set features images such as a pocket, money, sun/sunrays, sunglasses and several sentiments/embellishments.  As you can see from the picture- there are also coordinating framelits!



I think my favorite part of this card is the sunglasses.  Every pair of sunglasses needs to have lenses!  Yes, the stamped image has lenses but why not make them look a little more realistic?  To do this- just use my favorite technique and fill the lenses in using the Fine Tip Glue Pen.   Just be sure to set them aside for an hour or so so that the glue dries well!  Super cute!


Here is a close up of some of the details.  As you can see- the glasses have dried nicely!  I added a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels to make the pocket look like a "designer" pocket.  Isn't the little YAY tag cute?


I also created an adorable little pocket pouch.  This little pocket is the perfect size for cash, gift cards, candy or other tiny treats.


Wanna make a pocket pouch?  It's super simple!  Here are the basic instructions:


See the score lines around the pocket?  Simply fold on the score lines and adhere to the card stock/DSP strip using your choice of adhesive.  I used the Multipurpose Liquid Glue but Fast Fuse would also work.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

Click the NEXT button to go to the fabulous Dara Gloden or click the BACK button to head on over to the lovely Cathy Casey.


                

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about these -- from the fun colors to the fun details, like the thread and shiny lenses. Cute projects, Dani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly a pocket full of sunshine! Thanks for sharing your card, I Pinned it, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this little pocket, I especially love what you did with your sunglasses and a little glue. I loves the lenses also. I can't find designer jeans in my size, so this way I can make my on paper and never worry about growing out of them. LOL! Thanks you so much for sharing. I too love the yay!

    ReplyDelete