Friday, June 9, 2017

Oh So Eclectic

Hello there!  Are you enjoying the new Stampin' UP! products as much as I am?  It's true!  I did go a little crazy with my order but it's all good!  That just means lots of gorgeous projects for you to see!  

When I went to OnStage back in April, I won a prize patrol for the Oh So Eclectic stamp set.  I was SUPER excited as it was already on my wishlist from the new catalog!  Now that the new Annual Catalog is live, I was able to order the coordinating Eclectic Layers Thinlits dies and let me tell you.  They are AWESOME!  


See the funky pattern towards the right side of the card?  I used the Eclectic Layers Thinlits to make my own custom stencil.  Next, I used the brand new Embossing Paste to add some texture.  I then spritzed the Embossing Paste with a 70% alcohol and Emerald Envy mixture to add color.  Isn't it lovely?


One of my favorite parts about the Eclectic Layers Thinlits dies is the fact that not all of the dies are designed to cut.  Some of them are specifically for embossing!  Isn't that amazing?  The embossing really adds a special touch!

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. This one is absolutely beautiful...you do such an amazing job Dani...

    ReplyDelete